Stoke Mandevillle Stadium, The National Centre for Wheelchair Sport, boasts the highest grade of facilities for our leading sportsmen and women. The redevelopment of Stoke Mandeville Stadium has transformed the original sports centre into a state-of-the art leisure complex to enable the WheelPower to provide a venue of the highest quality for all users.
The home of the National Wheelchair Championships, Stoke Mandeville Stadium is now a unique venue for any conference and corporate event as well as boasting superb facilities and the perfect backdrop to host private dinners and functions.
Our Service Promise
We promise we will:
- Make you welcome and help you to enjoy the use of the facilities.
- Provide staff who are courteous, properly trained and happy to assist you at all times.
- Provide facilities that are clean and well maintained.
- Listen carefully to what you say and involve you in decisions that affect your enjoyment of these facilities.
- Charge prices which offer good value for money.
- Serve you as quickly as possible.
- Respond to your written or telephone comments within seven working days.
- Display our feedback to comments.
- Answer the telephone in a polite and courteous manner.
- Let you know if equipment or facilities are not available or out of order prior to use and make alternative arrangements.
- Maintain a balanced programme of activities and services which cater for all our users.
DVD produced by Stanton Media
- 5-a-side football
- Corporate Hospitality
- Exhibition Area
- Fitness Facilities (Gym)
- Function Rooms
- Group Training (Aerobics)
- Indoor Bowls
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Training Camps